|SUZUKI||GSF 250 Bandit 1990-2000|
|SUZUKI||GSE 500 1988-2003|
|SUZUKI||GSF 500 2004-2011|
|SUZUKI||GS 400 1989|
|SUZUKI||GSF 400 Bandit 1991 - 1993|
Front brake disc
- 420 (2Cr13) stainless steel & 6061-T6 aluminum disc offers excellent stopping power, corrosion resistance and superb looks.
- Heat-treated to ensure warp resistance. Laser cut for perfection and accuracy.
- The vented slots & holes speed up air circulation to ensure good heat dissipation.
- The slots make water and dirt are dispersed quickly when braking. A great combination of improved performance and appeal.
- Surfaces are electro-statically coated to ensure a long term appearance.
- Directly replace your old brake rotors.
Outer diameter: 310mm
Inner diameter: 64mm
Hole quantity: 5
Hole size: 10.4mm
Hole spacing: 86mm
Offset height: 19.5mm
Rear brake disc
- Anti-corrosion 420(2Cr13) stainless steel with heat treated for strong braking power & warp resistance.
- Wave shape brake disc rotor 30% light wieght than OEM, the wave shape fits the fashion sense of young people.
- Slots & holes ensures water & dirt are dispersed quickly and makes brake system keep cool.
Outer diameter: 250mm
Inner diameter: 84mm
Hole quantity: 4
Hole size: 8.4mm
Hole spacing: 100mm
Please replace your rotor when it reaches the minimum thickness we marked on the surface to ensure your safety