- Fit for Yamaha XTZ 750 Super Tenere 1989-2000.
- Hardened stainless steel with heat treated provides more brake power without fading & minimizes warping.
- Stainless steels are highly resistant to corrosion.
- Weight saving slotted design allows more air circulation around brake pad to improve cooling.
- The grooves on the disc surface create a self ventilating system allowing the rotor to cool down when not in use and also prevent mud and dirt from interfering with braking performance.
- Offers maximum clean and incredible stopping power.
- Electrostatically coated surface ensures a long-term appearance.
- Includes: brake disc *1.
- Please replace your rotor when the rotor thickness reaches the min thickness marked on our disc surface to ensure your safety.
Outer Diameter 245mm
Inner Diameter 118mm
Hole Quantity 6
Hole Size 6.4mm
Hole Spacing 134mm