Triumph Daytona 675 2006-2016
Triumph Daytona R 675 2011-2012
Triumph Street Triple 675 2007-2012
Triumph Street Triple R 675 2009-2012
Front brake disc
- Original standard, direct replacement for old or broken one.
- Outside rotor is made of 420 (2Cr13) stainless steel, wear-resistant with good heat dissipation. Inside rotor is made by aluminum alloy 6061, light weight with bright oxidation color. Better braking, more braking, less wear, more driving pleasure.
- Heat treated to prevent warping.
- CNC laser cut slotted design improves rotor cooling for better heat dissipation and water dispersion.
- These discs not only look great but also offer a substantial weight reduction over standard OEM equipment.
- Excellent brake performance and stopping power under all conditions.
Outer diameter: 310mm
Inner diameter: 84.5mm
Hole quantity: 5
Hole size: 10.5mm
Hole spacing: 100.5mm
Offset height: 14mm
Rear brake disc
- Heat treated 420 2Cr13 ensure durable braking power & warp resistance.
- 30% light wieght than OEM.
- Slot system to keep your brake system clean and run cooler for better heat dissipation.
Outer diameter: 220mm
Inner diameter: 105mm
Hole quantity: 4
Hole size: 10.4mm
Hole spacing: 125mm
We marked the Min Thickness on the surface ,it means you should replace the brake disc rotor when the thickness with Minimum Thickness to ensure save ridding