|Kawasaki ZX6R NINJA 636 2013-and up|
|Kawasaki ZX6R NINJA ABS 636 2013-and up|
|Kawasaki Z 800 2013-2016 /ABS 2013-2017|
|Kawasaki Z 800e 2013-2016 /ABS 2013-2017|
|Kawasaki ZX10R 1000CC model year 2008-2015|
|Kawasaki ZX10R ABS 1000CC model year 2008-2015|
Front brake disc
- Aluminum center and sturdy riveted construction. Made of strong 420 (2Cr13) stainless steel & 6061-T6 aluminum to ensure strong braking power as well as good look.
- All fitting dimensions according to originally fitted disc.
- Weight saving venting slots & holes design for better water dispersal & heat dissipation. It increases air circulation to improve cooling efficiency and keeps water and dirt are dispersed quickly to prevent mud and dirt from interfering with braking performance.
- Surfaces are electro-statically coated to ensure a long term appearance.
- Better braking, less wear, more driving pleasure.
- All discs carry the required minimum thickness markings essential for road registration.
Outer diameter: 310mm
Inner diameter: 80.5mm
Hole quantity: 5
Hole size: 10.5mm
Hole spacing: 100mm
Rear brake disc
- 420 2Cr13 stainless steel offers strong braking power, heat treated ensures warp resistance.
- Wave shape fit the fashion sense of young people. The construction ensures good heat dissipation under heavy braking sessions and keeps water and dirt are dispersed quickly.
- Light weight design, 30% light wieght than OEM.
Outer diameter: 220mm
Inner diameter: 100mm
Hole quantity: 4
Hole size: 10.4mm
Hole spacing: 120mm
The Min Thickness was marked on the disc surface, please replace the brake disc rotor when the thickness reaches the Minimum Thickness to ensure save ridding