Front brake disc
- Heated treated 420 (2Cr13) stainless steel and 6061 aluminum for high srength & durability, deliver maximum stopping power.
- The shape of the disc ensures good heat dissipation under heavy braking sessions, reducing brake fade, minimizing warping, and ensuring rotor longevity.
- Drilled a lot of round holes on the plate, using of wind flow, increasing the effect of heat dissipation.
- The slotted rotor ensures water and dirt are dispersed quickly and keeps your brake system clean and run cooler.
- Boasts up to 10% improvement in friction effect improving brakes even further.
- Surfaces are electro-statically coated to ensure a long term appearance.
- No additional spacers or hardware and bolt needed, directly in place of your OEM brake rotors.
Outer diameter: 276mm
Inner diameter: 58mm
Hole quantity: 6
Hole size: 6mm
Hole spacing: 74mm
Offset height: 17mm
Rear brake disc
- Heat treated 420 (2Cr13) stainless steel with excellent corrosion resistance & warp resistance.
- Drilled design for better heat dissipation.
- Light weight design.
We marked the Min Thickness on the surface ,it means you should replace the brake disc rotor when the thickness with Minimum Thickness to ensure save ridding