Front brake disc
- Wear-resistant heat treated 420 (2Cr13) stainless steel outer rotor with CNC machined & anodized treatment inner rotor for high strength, good look & warp resistance.
- Light weight CNC laser cut slotted design speeds up the overall heat dissipation to improve rotor cooling and keeps water and dirt are dispersed quickly.
- Drilled a lot of round holes on the plate, using of wind flow, increasing the effect of heat dissipation.
- The shape of the disc ensures good heat dissipation under heavy braking sessions, reducing brake fade, minimizing warping, and ensuring rotor longevity.
- Surfaces are electro-statically coated to ensure a long term appearance.
- No additional spacers or hardware and bolt needed, directly in place of your OEM brake rotors.
Outer diameter: 320mm
Inner diameter: 94mm
Hole quantity: 6
Hole size: 6.5mm
Hole spacing: 110mm
Offset height: 15.25mm
Rear brake disc
- The brake disc is made from heat treated stainless steel with excellent corrosion resistance.
- The vented slots can remove water from the rotor in wet weather riding conditions with good heat dissipation. A great combination of improved performance and appeal.
- Light weight design, 30% light wieght than OEM.
Outer diameter: 220mm
Inner diameter: 105mm
Hole quantity: 4
Hole size: 10.4mm
Hole spacing: 125mm