Front brake disc
- Made of strong 420 (2Cr13) stainless steel & 6061-T6 aluminum, quality materials for more brake power.
- The construction offers great heat dissipation and increases air circulation around brake pad to improve cooling.
- CNC laser cut slotted design improves rotor cooling for better heat dissipation and water dispersion, the slotted rotor ensures water and dirt are dispersed quickly when braking.
- Drilled a lot of round holes on the plate, using of wind flow, increasing the effect of heat dissipation.
Outer diameter: 310mm
Inner diameter: 94mm
Hole quantity: 6
Hole size: 6.2mm
Hole spacing: 110mm
Rear brake disc
- Durable 420 2Cr13 stainless steel ensures stable braking power and greatly enhances braking performance.
- Light weight design, 30% light wieght than OEM.
- Slotted rotor shape not only adds the rotor's appearance, but also aids in quick cooling and clean efficiency.
Outer diameter: 220mm
Inner diameter: 105mm
Hole quantity: 4
Hole size: 10.4mm
Hole spacing: 125mm
|HONDA||CBR RR 1000 RR6,RR7 SC57 2006-2007|
|HONDA||VTR 1000 SP1 RC51 (SC45/e4/0061) 2000-2001|
|HONDA||VTR 1000 SP2 RC51 (SC45/e4/0061) 2002-2007|