Front brake disc
- The venting slots can remove water and dirt from the rotor quickly and speed up air circulation when braking, keep brake system clean and provide best heat dissipation performance.
- Strong 420 (2Cr13) stainless steel & 6061-T6 aluminum, quality metal ensures excellent stopping power.
- Heat treatment for super hardness and toughness.
- Surfaces are electro-statically coated to ensure a long term appearance.
- All fitting dimensions according to originally fitted disc. No additional spacers or hardware and bolt needed, directly in place of your OEM brake rotors.
Outer diameter: 296mm
Inner diameter: 94mm
Hole quantity: 6
Hole size: 6.5mm
Hole spacing: 110mm
Offset height: 14.5mm
Rear brake disc
- Constructed by 420 2Cr13 stainless steel to offer strong braking power.
- Light weight wave shape disc, 30% light wieght than OEM.
- Slot system keeps your brake system clean and run cooler.
- The grooves on the disc surface create a self ventilating system to make the disc cool down.
Outer diameter: 240mm
Inner diameter: 116.5mm
Hole quantity: 4
Hole size: 10.5mm
Hole spacing: 135mm