|Yamaha||FJR 1300 ABS||2003-2018|
- This floating brake disc rotor is constructed from 420 stainless steel with anodized 6061 T6 aluminum alloy center, a great combination of improved performance and appeal.
- Floating mounting for no distortion, no brake judder.
- Light weight venting slots & holes design ensures good heat dissipation during heavy braking sessions, allows air to circulate through disc for cooling to maintain maximum heat dissipation. ensures rapid dispersion of water and dirt when braking.
- Surface is electro-statically coated to ensure a long term appearance.
- Replaces original disc with no modification required.
- Includes 1pc brake disc.
- Please replace your brake disc when it reaches the Minimum Thickness marked on the disc surface to ensure your safety.
Outer diameter: 320mm
Inner diameter: 132mm
Hole quantity: 6
Hole size: 8.4mm
Hole spacing: 150mm