- Wear-resistant 420 (2Cr13) stainless steel outside rotor and light weight 6061 aluminum inside rotor. High temperature resistance, anti corrosion treatment.
- CNC milled and anodized in black or gold color.
- The shape of the disc ensures good heat dissipation under heavy braking sessions, reducing brake fade, minimizing warping, and ensuring rotor longevity.
- The slotted rotor ensures water and dirt are dispersed quickly and keeps your brake system clean and run cooler.
- Drilled a lot of round holes on the plate, using of wind flow, increasing the effect of heat dissipation.
- Boasts up to 10% improvement in friction effect improving brakes even further.
- Surfaces are electro-statically coated to ensure a long term appearance.
- No additional spacers or hardware and bolt needed, directly in place of your OEM brake rotors.
- Inclludes 1pc brake disc.
- We marked the Min Thickness on the surface ,it means you should replace the brake disc rotor when the thickness with Minimum Thickness to ensure save ridding.
Outer diameter: 276mm
Inner diameter: 58mm
Hole quantity: 6
Hole size: 6mm
Hole spacing: 74mm
Offset height: 17mm