- Aluminum center and sturdy riveted construction. Made of strong 420 (2Cr13) stainless steel & 6061-T6 aluminum, quality materials for more brake power.
- Laser cut, heat treated and parallel double disc ground to assure perfect flatness. Laser cut for perfection and accuracy.
- The vented slots can remove water from the rotor in wet weather riding conditions with good heat dissipation. A great combination of improved performance and appeal, provides excellent brake performance and stopping power under all conditions.
- Surfaces are electro-statically coated to ensure a long term appearance.
- No additional spacers or hardware and bolt needed, directly in place of your OEM brake rotors.
- The brake disc is the fundamental element in a system that must ensure safety, reliability and performance at all times and in all conditions.
- We marked the Min Thickness on the surface ,it means you should replace the brake disc rotor when the thickness with Minimum Thickness to ensure save ridding.
- Includes 1pc brake disc
Outer diameter: 296mm
Inner diameter: 58mm
Hole quantity: 6
Hole size: 6.4mm
Hole spacing: 74mm