|HONDA||CBR F 400 1985-1987|
|HONDA||CB 1000 R 1000 2008-2020|
|HONDA||CB 1000 R -ABS 1000 2009-2016|
- Constructed from 420 stainless steel, with CNC 6061-T6 aluminum alloy.
- Alloy center for less weight, helps get the bike in and out of turning angles quicker.
- The slotted rotor ensures water and dirt are dispersed quickly when braking.
- Optimum shaped lightening hole, to provide weight savings, combined wih improved uniform disc cooling and brake pad cleaning effect.
- The shape of the disc ensures good heat dissipation under heavy braking sessions, reducing brake fade, minimizing warping, and ensuring rotor longevity.
- Surfaces are electro-statically coated to ensure a long term appearance.
- No additional spacers or hardware and bolt needed, directly in place of your OEM brake rotors.
- Includes 1pc brake disc.
Outer diameter: 310mm
Inner diameter: 94mm
Hole quantity: 6
Hole size: 6.2mm
Hole spacing: 110mm