Honda CB FOUR 400CC model year 1997-1998
Honda CB-F HORNET FW,FX PC34 K016 600CC model year 1998-1999
Honda CBR 750 Superaero FJ RC27 1988
- Manufactured from 420 (2Cr13) stainless steel & 6061-T6 aluminum, aluminum center and sturdy riveted construction.
- Drilled a lot of round holes on the plate, using of wind flow, increasing the effect of heat dissipation.
- The slotted rotor ensures water and dirt are dispersed quickly when braking and keeps your brake system clean and run cooler.
- Boasts up to 10% improvement in friction effect improving brakes even further.
- Surfaces are electro-statically coated to ensure a long term appearance.
- All fitting dimensions according to originally fitted disc. No additional spacers or hardware and bolt needed, directly in place of your OEM brake rotors.
- Includes 1pc brake disc
- The Min Thickness was marked on the surface, it means you should replace the brake disc rotor when the thickness with Minimum Thickness to ensure save ridding.
Outer diameter: 296mm
Inner diameter: 62mm
Hole quantity: 6
Hole size: 6.4mm
Hole spacing: 78mm
Offset height: 23mm