Front brake disc
- This brake disc rotors are constructed from 420 stainless steel & 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC milled and anodized in black or gold color.
- All fitting dimensions according to originally fitted disc.
- Excellent brake performance and stopping power under all conditions.
- The slotted rotor ensures water and dirt are dispersed quickly when braking
Allows air to circulate through disc for cooling, Maintain maximum heat dissipation.
- The brake disc is the fundamental element in a system that must ensure safety, reliability and performance at all times and in all conditions.
- No additional spacers or hardware and bolt needed, directly in place of your OEM brake rotors
Outer diameter: 296mm
Inner diameter: 58mm
Hole quantity: 6
Hole size: 6.4mm
Hole spacing: 74mm
Rear brake disc
- 420 stailless steel. Hi-end laser cut technology for perfection and accuracy.
- Slotted design improves rotor cooling for better heat dissipation and water dispersion to keep your brake system clean and run cooler.
- Surfaces are electro-statically coated to ensure a long term appearance.
Outer diameter: 220mm
Inner diameter: 105mm
Hole quantity: 4
Hole size: 10.4mm
Hole spacing: 125mm
We marked the Min Thickness on the surface ,it means you should replace the brake disc rotor when the thickness with Minimum Thickness to ensure save ridding.
|HONDA||HORNET 250 1997-now|
|HONDA||CB N (CB400T/A400) 400 1982-1988|
|HONDA||CBR F3 (PC31/H002) SuperSport F3 PC31 H002 600 1995-1998|
|HONDA||CBR 600 SE 1998|
|HONDA||CBR 600 SJR 1996|
|HONDA||CBR 400 RR-L,N,R Gull-Arm 1990-1994|
|HONDA||CBR 400RR NC29 1990-1994|