|Yamaha||MT-07 / ABS||2014-2018|
|MT-09 / ABS||2014-2018|
|XSR 900 ABS||2016-2019|
- The brake disc is made from heat treated 420 stainless steel with excellent corrosion resistance and high temperature durability.
- The shape of the disc ensures good heat dissipation under heavy braking sessions, reducing brake fade, minimizing warping, and ensuring rotor longevity.
- Slotted rotor shape not only adds the rotor's appearance, but also aids in quick cooling.
- Surfaces are electro-statically coated to ensure a long term appearance.
- Passed the highest standards test by certification: ISO 9001-2000.
- Includes 1pc brake disc.
- Please replace your rotor when the rotor thickness reaches the min thickness marked on our disc surface to ensure your safety
Outer diameter 245mm
Inner diameter 132mm
Hole quantity 5
Hole size 10.5mm
Hole spacing 150mm