Fit for Triumph Speed Triple 1050 2005-2007
Front brake disc:
- Heat treated 420 (2Cr13) stainless steel & anodized treated 6061-T6 aluminum for high strength & good look, provide fast braking on high speed brakes & stable performance.
- The shapes allow air to circulate through disc to maintain maximum heat dissipation.
- Light weight slotted design speeds up the overall heat dissipation to improve rotor cooling and keeps water and dirt are dispersed quickly.
- Surfaces are electro-statically coated to ensure a long term appearance.
- No additional spacers or hardware and bolt needed, directly in place of your OEM brake rotors.
Outer diameter: 320mm
Inner diameter: 78mm
Hole quantity: 5
Hole size: 10.5mm
Hole spacing: 100.5mm
Offset height: 17.5mm
Rear brake disc
- Manufactured from corrosion resistant 420 (2Cr13) stainless steel. Quality materials for more brake power.
- Heat treatment harness HRC 36+-2 ensure brake area not warped.
- The vented slots can remove water and dirt from the rotor in wet riding conditions with good heat dissipation. A great combination of improved performance and appeal.
- Light weight design, 30% light wieght than OEM.
Outer diameter: 220mm
Inner diameter: 105mm
Hole quantity: 4
Hole size: 10.4mm
Hole spacing: 125mm