Fit for Honda CBR1000RR 2008-2016
Front brake disc
- Outside rotor is made of 420 (2Cr13) stainless steel, wear-resistant with good heat dissipation. Inside rotor is made by aluminum alloy 6061, light weight with bright oxidation color.
- Drilled a lot of round holes on the plate, using of wind flow, increasing the effect of heat dissipation.
- The slotted rotor ensures water and dirt are dispersed quickly when braking and keeps your brake system clean and run cooler.
- Boasts up to 10% improvement in friction effect improving brakes even further.
- Surfaces are electro-statically coated to ensure a long term appearance.
- All fitting dimensions according to originally fitted disc. No additional spacers or hardware and bolt needed, directly in place of your OEM brake rotors
Outer diameter: 320mm
Inner diameter: 94mm
Hole quantity: 6
Hole size: 6.5mm
Hole spacing: 110mm
Offset height: 15.25mm
Rear brake disc
- Made from heat treated 420 (2Cr13) stainless steel with excellent corrosion resistance & warp resistance.
- Slot system prevents mud and dirt from interfering with braking performance and keeps your brake system clean and run cooler.
- Light weight design, 30% light wieght than OEM.
Outer diameter: 220mm
Inner diameter: 105mm
Hole quantity: 4
Hole size: 10.4mm
Hole spacing: 125mm
We marked the Min Thickness on the surface ,it means you should replace the brake disc rotor when the thickness with Minimum Thickness to ensure save ridding