Honda CBR600F 2001-2006
Honda CB900F HORNET 2002-2006
- Precisely manufactured from high-performance 420 (2Cr13) stainless steel & 6061-T6 aluminum, high quality metal ensures that brake discs offer excellent stopping power.
- The slotted rotor ensures water and dirt are dispersed quickly when braking.
- Drilled a lot of round holes on the plate, using of wind flow, increasing the effect of heat dissipation.
- All fitting dimensions according to originally fitted disc.
- Surfaces are electro-statically coated to ensure a long term appearance.
- No additional spacers or hardware and bolt needed, directly in place of your OEM brake rotors.
- Includes 1pc brake disc
Outer diameter: 296mm
Inner diameter: 94mm
Hole quantity: 6
Hole size: 6.4mm
Hole spacing: 115mm
Offset height: 12.5mm
We marked the Min Thickness on the surface ,it means you should replace the brake disc rotor when the thickness with Minimum Thickness to ensure save ridding