- Produced by 420 2Cr13 stainless steel & 6061-T6 aluminum, quality material delivers maximum stopping power.
- Heat-treated to ensure warp resistance
- The grooves on the disc surface allow the rotor to cool down when not in use and also prevent mud and dirt packed to interfer the braking performance.
- The shape of the disc ensures good heat dissipation under heavy braking sessions, reducing brake fade, minimising warping, and ensuring rotor longevity.
- Surfaces are electro-statically coated to ensure a long term appearance
- No additional spacers or hardware and bolt needed, directly replace your OEM brake rotors
Outer diameter: 296mm
Inner diameter: 62mm
Hole quantity: 6
Hole size: 6.4mm
Hole spacing: 78mm
Offset height: 17mm
Rear brake disc
- Manufactured from corrosion resistant heat treated 420 2Cr13 stainless steel to ensure durable braking power.
- Wave shape rotor is 30% light wieght than OEM.
- Slotted rotor ensures water & dirt are dispersed quickly and makes brake system keep cool
- Venting holes for superior heat dissipation
Outer diameter: 256mm
Inner diameter: 94mm
Hole quantity: 4
Hole size: 8.5mm
Hole spacing: 110mm
We marked the Min Thickness on the surface ,it means you should replace the brake disc rotor when the thickness with minimum thickness to ensure save ridding.