DUCATI 748 S (ZDM748S/EBE) 748CC model year 1999-2002
DUCATI 748 BIPOSTO (748/H199) 748CC model year 1995-1997
DUCATI 748 BIPOSTO 748CC model year 1998-2002
DUCATI 748 R (ZDM748S/EBE) 748CC model year 2000
DUCATI 748 SP (ZDM748S/EBE) 748CC model year 1995-1997
DUCATI 748 SPS (748/H199) 748CC model year 1998-1999
DUCATI 916 BIPOSTO (916/G846) 916CC model year 1994-1998
DUCATI 916 SPS (916/G684) 916CC model year 1997-1998
DUCATI 996 BIPOSTO 996CC model year 1999-2001
DUCATI 996 S 996CC model year 2001
DUCATI 998 BIPOSTO 998CC model year 2002-2003
DUCATI 998 S (four pads) (H2/e1/00012) 998CC model year 2002-2003
Front brake disc
- Constructed by stainless steel 420 (2Cr13) brake surface & aluminum 6061 T6 center hub provide strong & reliable braking power with excellent corrosion resistance.
- Heat treated to ensure warp resistance.
- The venting slots & holes are designed to speed up air circulation to improve heat dissipation, make the dirt & water dispersed quickly and weight saving.
- The wave shape is 20% lighter than original rotors.
- The round shape is similar to original rotor with competitive price.
- Surface is electrostatically coated to ensure the long-term appearance.
- No additional spacers or hardware and bolt needed, directly in place of your OEM brake rotors.
Outer diameter: 320mm
Inner diameter: 64mm
Hole quantity: 6
Hole size: 8.4mm
Hole spacing: 80mm
Offset height: 10mm
Rear brake disc
- Anti-corrosion 420(2Cr13) stainless steel with heat treated for strong braking power & warp resistance.
- Wave shape brake disc rotor 30% light wieght than OEM.
- Slotted rotor ensures water & dirt are dispersed quickly to prevent mud and dirt from interfering with braking performance.
- The grooves on the disc surface create a self ventilating system for better heat dissipation.
Outer diameter: 220mm
Inner diameter: 108mm
Hole quantity: 4
Hole size: 8.4mm
Hole spacing: 125mm
Please replace your rotor when it reaches the minimum thickness we marked on the surface to ensure your safety