Front brake disc
- This brake disc rotors are constructed from 420 stainless steel & 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC milled and anodized in black or gold color.
- All fitting dimensions according to originally fitted disc.
- Excellent brake performance and stopping power under all conditions.
- The slotted rotor ensures water and dirt are dispersed quickly when braking.
- Allows air to circulate through disc for cooling, maintain maximum heat dissipation.
- The brake disc is the fundamental element in a system that must ensure safety, reliability and performance at all times and in all conditions.
- No additional spacers or hardware and bolt needed, directly in place of your OEM brake rotors.
Outer diameter: 296mm
Inner diameter: 58mm
Hole quantity: 6
Hole size: 6.4mm
Hole spacing: 74mm
Rear brake disc
- 420 stailless steel. Hi-end laser cut technology for perfection and accuracy.
- Slotted design improves rotor cooling for better heat dissipation and water dispersion to keep your brake system clean and run cooler.
- 2 types available.
- Surfaces are electro-statically coated to ensure a long term appearance.
Outer diameter: 220mm
Inner diameter: 88mm
Hole quantity: 3
Hole size: 10.4mm
Hole spacing: 110mm
|HONDA||CBR400 RGYA (NC 23) 1986|
|HONDA||CBR400 RR-J,K Tri-Arm 1988-1989|
|HONDA||CBR400 RR NC23 1988-1989|